Call for Abstracts and Posters begins today and ends August 30. Send the abstracts for papers and posters via email
The American Indigenous Research Association will be holding its 2019 Meeting on October 10-12, 2019 in Polson, Montana, at the KwaTakNuk Resort on beautiful Flathead Lake.
- The 7th Annual Education and Research Conference features Commander John Herrington, PhD, the First Native American astronaut
- Dr. Maggtie Kovich PhD, author of Indigenous Methodologies
- An exciting pre-conference writing workshop by Dr. Elizabeth Kleinfeld.
- Shawn Wison, PhD author of Research is Ceremony is returning to do another workshop at the 2019 Education and Research Symposium. You must have a separate workshop ticket to attend on October 10th. Cost is $50.00 and space is limited to 15 participants.
- Dr. Ku Kahakalu, a native Hawaiian educator, researcher, song-writer, an expert in the Hawaiian language, history and culture and founder of Ku-A-Kanaka Indigenous Institute for Language and Culture, Hilo Hawaii.
Join AIRA so you can have a member discount for this year’s conference.
Stay tuned for more details!