(there will be no printed agendas, so please download to your phone or device)
The American Indigenous Research Association will be holding its 2019 Meeting on October 10-12, 2019 in Polson, Montana, at the KwaTakNuk Resort on beautiful Flathead Lake.
- The 7th Annual Education and Research Conference features Commander John Herrington, PhD, the First Native American astronaut
- Dr. Maggtie Kovich PhD, author of Indigenous Methodologies
- An exciting pre-conference writing workshop by Dr. Elizabeth Kleinfeld.
- Shawn Wison, PhD author of Research is Ceremony is returning to do another workshop at the 2019 Education and Research Symposium. You must have a separate workshop ticket to attend on October 10th. Cost is $50.00 and space is limited to 15 participants.
- Dr. Ku Kahakalu, a native Hawaiian educator, researcher, song-writer, an expert in the Hawaiian language, history and culture and founder of Ku-A-Kanaka Indigenous Institute for Language and Culture, Hilo Hawaii.
Join AIRA so you can have a member discount for this year’s conference.
Stay tuned for more details!